2011年8月11日 星期四

12/08/2011

today,i haven go to school,

today,a bad mood.

today,i cried..

because i do not know what i got up this morning abd always the cry,how i know had??

my brain has been a sad emerges..

been there....been there...

today,i told my friend lied,

today my heart is very unhappy..:((

but,i still smile to the face of their

because...i said to myself..

you have to know to control your emotion,

cannot like a chid!!

so,i fight back his tears..

because i dont want let my friend to see my cry side..

today,i finally know how lonely,lonely...

today,i learned what fear what fear of loneliness,the feeling of loneliss...

today,there was no mood to go tution,

but to my real examm

i must go..




:All My Friends..

if one day i suddenly bacame a quiet person

that is something happened...❤


finish*

沒有留言:

張貼留言